“I am truly perplexed by the statement from clearly delusional Nancy Pelosi who said the flood of illegal aliens across our borders is not a crisis but rather an opportunity. An opportunity for what?
I’ll answer that. There can be no doubt that the Obama administration is using a Cloward-Piven tactic to destabilize our southern border enabling liberal progressives to further their “comprehensive immigration reform” agenda — by executive order of course — which was the reason much of this started.
Here’s what I’d do to initiate “comprehensive” immigration reform:
1. Secure our borders – without secure borders, we are no longer a nation.
2. Stop taxpayer benefits to those here illegally. Period.
3. Deport felon criminal illegal immigrants.
4. Get Americans back to work with proper tax, regulatory, and unemployment reforms.
5. Institute e-verify.
6. Develop a guest worker program.
The goal is to stem the flow before ever considering a path to citizenship. And I would also cut any foreign aid to countries flooding America with illegals.
Why is this so difficult for the GOP to put into motion?” ~~~Allen West