Written by Allen West on November 6, 2013
Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2013/11/spectre-progressivism/#hB2TomRKdV9sgtkK.99
This evening I had one of those “out of body experience” runs. I got a nice 6 miles around PGA National where I live and just felt 32 years old. Now, of course in the morning I will feel 52 again, but then that is what they make Motrin for. God knows with Obamacare I had best take all the necessary preventive measures I can.
Anyway, while running I thought about the 2-hour meeting in the White House between 15 Democrat Senators and President Obama. These Democrats, especially those up for reelection in 2014, are freaking out. I had a humorous mental image of the meeting. Imagine Obama as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Head of SPECTRE of James Bond lore, and there as well is the infamous SPECTRE defector Rosa Klebb played by Valerie Jarrett.
I was just wondering which one of the Democrat Senators who came in complaining and making excuses got the exploding seat? My bet is on Alaska Senator Mark Begich, who put out a statement about a “crisis in competence.” One thing the military teaches you is to smell fear, and boy howdy I could smell it all the way down here in South Florida.
On a closing note, did you hear what the new Mayor-elect of New York City said? He stated, “we will create a city where prosperity is shared and there is opportunity for everyone.” Doggone, hmm, reminds me of a similar quote, let me see…oh yeah, “from each according to their ability, to each according to their need” – thank you, Karl Marx.
And so it goes, America and its largest city both have Marxist/socialists as elected leaders. So America, who will be our James Bond and defeat SPECTRE? And I said James Bond, not Austin Powers folks…
- Obama’s Fundamental Transformation of America (independentsentinel.com)
- Barack Obama and the Bad Ideas of Progressivism: Bruce Thornton (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Tocqueville on the Individualist Roots of Progressivism (theamericanconservative.com)
- Survey: Influence Of Tea Party Conservatism Equals That Of Obama’s Progressivism (personalliberty.com)
- A Positive about Progressivism (ivoter.com)
- The Obama Presidency as the Pinnacle of Progressivism (notesonliberty.com)
- Harvesting the Weeds (canadafreepress.com)