Americans who oppose ObamaCare and who support the House of Representative’s exercise of its power over the purse should contact their congressmen and demand that they offer a stand-alone bill refusing to spend a cent on the president’s socialized medicine scheme.
They should let lawmakers know that they are tired of the shutdown shadow boxing and insist that the House immediately throw the Origination Clause haymaker.
Only then will ObamaCare be left penniless and Harry Reid and Barack Obama will be powerless to do anything about it.
- Constitution Gives House Of Representatives The “Weapon” To Destroy ObamaCare: Obamacare Can Be Defunded Without Senate Approval (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Constitution Gives House of Reps the “Weapon” to Destroy ObamaCare (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Constitution Gives House of Reps the “Weapon” to Destroy ObamaCare (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Constitution Gives House of Reps the “Weapon” to Destroy ObamaCare (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Obamacare’s Unconstitutional Origins (grumpyelder.com)
- ObamaCare’s Original Sin (americanthinker.com)
- SOWELL: Who shut down the government? (rare.us)
- The Long List Of Needless Closures In Barack Obama’s Shutdown Offensive (personalliberty.com)
Can there be a more fruitful source of dispute, or a kind of dispute more difficult to be settled?
– James Madison speaking at the Constitutional Convention of 1787 on the spending bill battles between the House and Senate that would occur.
As the “Government Shutdown” puppet show continues its run in Washington, D.C., there is power in the Constitution to close down the entire production.
Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution requires that “all bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other bills.”
The solution to the ObamaCare funding fiasco is right there in black and white.
View original post 1,272 more words