OUR VETERAN HEROES FOUGHT SO WE COULD BE FREE!! THIS IS AMERICA NOT KENYA, YOU TERRORIST USURPER SOB!! MAY YOU ROT IN HELL REAL SOON FOR TRYING TO DISHONOR OUR HEROES AND OUR TROOPS!! A SOB TERRORIST POS CANNOT DO SHIT TO US!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN! WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY! GTFO AND GO BACK TO YOUR HOME KENYA!! THEY HAVE COMMUNISM LIKE YOU WANT!! WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW IT HERE!WE MUST CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, AND NOT ALLOW THE TERRORIST SOB TO IMPLEMENT HIS COMMUNISM=OBAMACARE!! WE ALREADY HAVE COMMON CORE = COMMUNISM IN OUR SCHOOLS IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED!! BO WANTS DESPERATELY TO IMPLEMENT MARTIAL LAW!! DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO WIN!!
Obama is a TERRORIST!!
- Vietnam War Memorial Closed, Police Order Vets To Leave (hermancaintrain.wordpress.com)
- Battle of the Barrycades – Vets storm Vietnam Memorial, U.S Park Police called in (legalinsurrection.com)
- Obama knew about WWII veterans’ request and rejected it (conservativebyte.com)
- Shutdown doesn’t keep vets from WWII Memorial (usatoday.com)
- Vets reconnect with fallen comrades at Vietnam Memorial Wall replica (kxly.com)
- Man Runs 58,282 Miles for Vietnam Vets (abcnews.go.com)
- Vietnam War Memorial Closed, Police Order Vets To Leave (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Bikers Ride for WW II Veterans Memorial Oct. 5, 2013 Kick Stands Up Again! (grumpyelder.com)
- ONE FINAL VICTORY Vets sweep past barricades in defiance of slimdown (foxnews.com)
- Democrats say House vote for back pay shows GOP wants government to stay … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
From NBC in DC:
Like the hundreds of World War II veterans who came to National Mall to pay their respects this week, a group of Vietnam veterans found a barricade blocking the way to their memorial Friday. News4’s Mark Segraves said two U.S. Park Service Rangers manning the gate asked that the group respect the government’s shutdown but moved aside.
Segraves described the exchange as pleasant and respectful.
The veterans then moved the barricade and walked down to the wall to pay their respects. But a flood of tourists followed even though the memorial is closed to the general public.
“The consensus among the group of Vietnam veterans was we’re going to go anyway. We’ll go through the barricade,” North Carolina resident Reid Mendenhall said.
U.S. Park Police arrive to the scene, asked everyone to leave and put the barricade back into place.
First the WW2 Memorial, now The…
View original post 82 more words