Published on Jan 23, 2013
“What difference does it make?” All the difference in the world and herein lies the problem. The reason our people were killed and continue to be slaughtered is because of jihad. And this willful blindness puts us all at risk. And note Hillary’s use of the word “militants.” They are terrorists, dhimmi, jihadists.
She didn’t see requests that would have shown up the folly of the administration’s support for the Libyan jihadists. “Choking up, Hillary Clinton says Benghazi is ‘personal,'” by Olivier Knox for Yahoo! News, January 23:
- Unhinged Clinton: “What difference does it make!?!” why Americans were killed (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Six Key Takeaways from Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Hearings (freebeacon.com)
- State Department Is Fighting Jihadist Propaganda With Social Media (mashable.com)
- Amb. Stevens warned Hillary Clinton of security concerns hours before death (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Hashtag #whatdifferencedoesitmake Goes Viral After Clinton Comment During Benghazi Questioning (americanlivewire.com)